You have no items in your shopping bag.
My Dua doesn’t respond when I turn it on, what should I do?
- Firstly it’s worth checking your Dua Is fully charged.
- To charge your Dua please place the charging dock directly over the metal Dua’s pins; the dock and the pins must be aligned and you should feel the magnets pull into place.
- Leave it to charge for at least 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Next you will need to connect the remote pen to the Dua. Start by untwisting the base of the pen and insert a ‘AAA’ battery into the barrel.
- Then try turning the Dua on by pressing down onto the Dua’s button, at which point a light will appear to signal that the Dua is activated.
- Take the remote pen then press and hold the top button of your remote for 3 seconds, the Dua should start vibrating.
- If that doesn’t work, it’s possible your Dua has developed a fault and you should get in touch with the place you bought it from.
Every Dua is covered by one year’s international warranty.
I am having trouble using the remote long distance connection of the Dua?
- You will need to enter the Playlist function of the app.
- open up app
- create session- follow steps to create session
- once created save it and you will have the option to ‘email, ‘edit’ or ‘delete’
- select ‘email’ and send session to your partner
- your partner needs to then open the attachment- and select ‘play now’ to receive
Please make sure that your partner has the app downloaded on their phone and the toy is turned on.
When I buy Dua, how is it packaged and what does it come with?
Dua is presented in a beautiful and discreet black gift box, which contains a UK/US/EU/AUS/CH/JP charger, remote pen, the instruction manual and the 1 year limited warranty card. If you order the Dua online, it will be delivered in a plain brown box with no external details apart from your address.
Is the Je Joue app compatible with android devices?
The app does not currently support android however we will be developing an android version in the near future.
I have lost my charger, where can I get a new one?
In the event of a faulty or lost charger please complete our Customer Care form.