You have no items in your shopping bag.
Strong sexual communication can lead to great sexual satisfaction. Brilliant sex is like a good recipe, you need to know the ingredients in advance, how they combine - and master the technique to create something that really makes a difference!
Yet creating the right environment for a sexual experience needs a lot of verbal communication.
Here are some keys tips that will help you communicate verbally with your partner:
- If you do not feel like talking about it, try writing it down – you can even put it into a sext
- Choose the right moment – are you both relaxed and in the mood?
- Be straight-forward and assertive – it’s sexy to say what you mean.
- Humour is great so long as it does not lead to misunderstandings – sex is supposed to be fun – your proposal
can be light-hearted and provocative.
- Set any rules in advance and feel free to adapt them
- Discuss your limits and needs
- It is perfectly fine to change your mind if something doesn’t work
- Respect your partner's choices and never judge them, What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom